Old 12-02-2003, 01:25 AM
Justin

Default Feb. edition of "The Pond Newsletter" --posting on Tuesday!

(Justin) wrote in message . com...
The February edition is almost ready. In order to receive the February
edition of the monthly newsletter, go to
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pondnewsletter/ and click "Join this
Group!". I will post it Tuesday (February 11th).

If you are not a Yahoo! member, you may also subscribe by sending a
blank e-mail to . After you
send the e-mail, you will receive an automated reply from Yahoo! and
you must reply back to it. The instructions will be in the e-mail.

To receive the newsletter, go to
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pondnewsletter/ now.

I posted the February newsletter today. If you did not sign up in
time, it can be viewed at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pondnewsletter/. Click "Messages" on the
left and then "The Pond Newsletter - February Edition." Happy ponding!

Justin