Old 29-09-2005, 11:00 AM
PatC

Default Fantail fry

I noticed my fish were spawning & I rescued a bit of pond weed with some
eggs attached & brought them inside in a one foot tank with some of the pond
water.
A few hatched 2 days ago.
They are very small & swim erratically & attach themselves to the glass on
the side of the tank.
What can I expect in the next few days, & what & when do I need to feed them
as it would be nice if a few of them got to grow up rather than just die.
I'm quite OK with livebearer babies in my tropical tank but these a SO
small!
HELP!
Thanks in advance to all you folks who know all about it.
BTW I live in Sydney, OZ & it is spring right now & fairly cool, but it can
also get very hot.
Thanks
Pat