Old 29-09-2005, 09:57 PM
Rob

K Barrett wrote:
Sorry, you don't have a tag to place in a pot, can't do it w/o a tag....

http://www.orchidtrek.com/tags.JPG

K Barrett

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message

I can't believe I did it again. Head hanging in shame and wearing rueful
expression.

Diana

I forgive you, Diana.

And KB, you aren't keeping tags for every plant you kill, are you? What
kind of masochist does that? Not me. I remember the expensive ones
well enough, thank you, and the rest I'd rather just forget. Besides,
I'd need a bigger container. Maybe a five gallon bucket.

--
Rob's Rules: http://littlefrogfarm.com
2a) See rule 1