Old 13-10-2005, 04:03 PM
Bourne Identity

On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 11:45:08 GMT, Victor Martinez
wrote:

It's planting time for trees and other perennials. Also herbs, which
reminds me I need to go buy some lavender to replace the one that
drowned. How on earth did it manage to drown in a raised bed with lots
of granite mixed in? Stupid floods.

Victor, what floods?! Since July I had maybe two inches of rain and
it all came last week. I find lavender is not a very long lived
perennial for Central Texas. I could be wrong and I don't know what
Gwen Barclay has to say about it, but I've never had it longer than
three years before it craps out.