Old 13-10-2005, 03:16 PM
Victor Martinez

Default Somehow my newsreader transposed austin.general for austin.gardening;-)

Bourne Identity wrote:
Victor, what floods?! Since July I had maybe two inches of rain and

The ones back in late spring/early summer.

it all came last week. I find lavender is not a very long lived
perennial for Central Texas. I could be wrong and I don't know what
Gwen Barclay has to say about it, but I've never had it longer than
three years before it craps out.

We had one in a pot that lived a long life, but the ones on the ground
suffer a lot when it rains.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he