Old 16-10-2005, 11:22 AM

Default Polycultures, Natural Farming and Continuous No-Till Cropping Systems in Living Mulch

HI,

Does anyone have any strong feelings or knowledge on the aboce topics?
I am conducting research at the moment and I would like to get a thread
going.
If anyone is up for it.
I have many quite specific questions but it might be nice to say hello
first of all.
I am UK-based, latitude 51 degrees north.
Over-arching aims of the research are a design methodology for
no-work/do-nothing systems of intensive food production, of
predominantly annual foods.
This doesn't rule out knowledge of forest gardening, far from it, but
the key emphasis in this case is on annual cultures.

Cheers,
N*