Old 19-10-2005, 08:25 PM
Tumbleweed

Default Covering rhododendrons with fleece jacket (or not) ?

"Mike" wrote in message
Hello,

I have several rhododendrons in my garden up against a fence which gets
the full force of northerly winds.

The plants look look fine at present and normally I leave them alone
to face the Winter and look none the worse in the following Spring.

This year I understand that the weather may be colder and I am thinking of
placing a "polypropylene fleece" over them.

Would this be a good idea ?
Thanks.

Mike.

IIRC they are native to the Himalaya's so I would suggest its not necessary
:-)

--
Tumbleweed

tumbleweednews at hotmail dot com