Old 22-10-2005, 02:52 PM
billfish billfish is offline
Registered User

Location: Alderney, Channel Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogBit
I have seen a product advertised in the US which can be used for sealing natural style waterfalls (e.g. www.justliners.com/foamseal.htm and waterfall.htm). The concept seems excellent, but I cannot find the one-component product in the UK.

Anybody seen this product anywhere in the UK, or can suggest alternatives?

I used a product called "Great Stuff" for my waterfall. It is a one-pack expanding polyurethane foam used mostly by the building trades to fill holes in walls and around pipes etc. You can get it or a similar product from any builders merchant or DIY store. It is not UV stable and will degrade in direct sunlight but that should not be a problem as it will be covered with rocks etc.

Bill