Old 29-10-2005, 12:13 AM
K Barrett

Default Oncidium/Tulumnia Kitty Crocker 'Rose Giant'

OrchidKitty wrote:
You might be confusing my original post with Ray's. At any rate, my
plant is doing very well in S/H, even though it isn't supposed to. When
I put it in S/H, I was treating it like an ordinary oncidium, and
they've done very well in S/H for me. Kitty Crocker is in a deep pot,
and other than not blooming, it seems to be pretty happy.

No, I read your post correctly. However I knew that Ray didn't think
Tolumnias did well in S/H. So I asked him about it. Seems they are
doing well in S/H (except for the flowering) for you.

K Barrett