Old 29-10-2005, 03:25 AM
Ted Byers

Default Oncidium/Tulumnia Kitty Crocker 'Rose Giant'

"Ray" wrote in message
Absolutely not.

The original post said it was in S/H medium, which I took as "...but not
in S/H" as I'm fairly certain they wouldn't do that well.

What is the connection betweeb Tolumnia and Oncidium? Does your
recommendation against semihydro apply to, e.g., Oncidium Sharry Baby or
Oncidium Twinkle too (there's a pink ,and a yellow, variety of O. Twinkle
that I'd like to try to get)?

I have some Ascocentrum garayi seedlings in clay pots with PrimeAgra that
are doing great.

Can I infer from this that Ascofinetia would do well in semihydro too?

Cheers,

Ted

--
R.E. (Ted) Byers, Ph.D., Ed.D.