Old 30-10-2005, 05:17 PM
K Barrett

Default For those who didn't see this on the OGD

Diana Kulaga wrote:
There was a nice comment from RF Orchids that they are still open for
business. That their GHs are pretty much OK, only one was demolished and
others have some damage, but all in all they fared better than most. The
gardens were trashed but not irreparably. Something also about a bird that
didn't make it.

Kathy, where did you find that? I've been googling for news on
Homestead/Redland, and not getting anywhere much. Best thing would be to go
to their sites, I guess. I'll do that now. Motes doesn't have a site per se.

Diana

It was a post on the Orchid Guide Digest. An email list.

http://orchidguide.com/mailman/listi...rchidguide.com