Old 31-10-2005, 06:28 PM
Lar

Default Can I put sod between flagstones on patio?

In article .com,
says...
I'm tired of semi acceptable, uneven grass, and weeds look even worse
between the flagstones on my patio. I tried creeping thyme but don't
have quite enough sun and didn't get the plush look I wanted. I
recently saw sod applied between stones on an HGTV show and wonder if
that grass look would be a practical and beautiful alternative. If yes,
I am in Zone 6. When should it be done...now in the Fall or would it be
better to wait till Spring?

Ideas/comments appreciated!
Sandra in PA

you might look into an alternative of corsican mint..had a customer that
had it in her garden..neat stuff
--
Lar

to email....get rid of the BUGS