Old 08-11-2005, 04:47 AM
Sterling

Default Daylilies: Atlanta area - free daylilies for the digging...

I divided a huge patch of daylilies sometime back and now they have
spread and I have 'way too many. My hope is to find somebody who will
come dig some. You could take 100 and not dent this group. I don't know
what kind they are as they were here when I bought my house. I live in
Dunwoody. Since it has been so warm this fall, these are still green and
full and the bed they are in is improved so they are easy to dig.

Sterling

http://home.comcast.net/~sterhill/lily2.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~sterhill/lilies.jpg

if interested contact me as: sterhill at sign comcast dot net