Old 08-11-2005, 04:56 AM
Persephone

Default Roofing tar to seal tree wounds?

On Mon, 7 Nov 2005 21:59:08 -0500, "Vinny"
wrote:

Hello,

I have some mature oak trees in my yard that
I had built a tree house in for my son about 6 years ago.
I've taken most it down and after I finish removing all of
the metal bolts from the trees I'm wondering what to
seal the holes with.
In the past I've heard that you can use roofing sealer
for this.
Is this still a good solution or is there something better?

Thanks in advance,
Vin

You can buy spray cans of something black and tarry at nurseries
and homeowners stores. I use it to seal where limbs were removed,
etc. Maybe it's roofing tar lite... g

Anybody know?

Persephone