Old 31-01-2003, 01:51 AM
Chris French and Helen Johnson

Default Wooden bricks for raised beds?

In message , will
writes
I saw something on a gardening programme today which interested me.
Someone made a raised bed with wooden bricks. They had holes in them
through which pegs were hammered to keep them together. I wondered if
anyone knows who supplies them, or has any experience of using them?

Jackons Fencing do something like this.

http://www.jacksons-fencing.co.uk/

Called Jak-link. not on their website, but you can see a piccie if you
download the following pdf:

http://www.jacksons-fencing.co.uk/ga...capetimber.pdf

Or get hold of the 'good Fencing guide' which is their wooden fencing
catalogue.

AFAICT it doesn't make a solid 'wall', I guess you put a membrane
behind? I've thought about using them in the garden for a project, looks
quick to install.
--
Chris French and Helen Johnson, Leeds
urg Suppliers and References FAQ: