Old 01-02-2003, 01:22 AM
will

Default Wooden bricks for raised beds?

I think it was the 'woodblocx' product, and I've just visited their
website and it SEEMS that a bed that's roughly equivalent to a
rectangular, 6 railway-sleeper bed (ie 2 along the long side and 1 on
each end) would be somewhere between £400 and £500, depending on
whether the wall is 2 or 3 bricks high. The railway sleeper option
would be about £110 by comparison.

I should say that our preferred option is still probably to have no
'wall' at all. Not that we don't like sleepers, but we want awkward
shaped beds that don't really fit in with the sleeper dimensions. The
bricks looked like another option but at that price, no thanks -
especially as we are planning at least 3 beds.

As always, thanks very much for the info, everyone.

Will