Old 06-02-2003, 10:07 AM
Drakanthus

Default Papyrus - resting or rigor mortis?

I bought a Papyrus six months ago from Ikea and it seemed to like its
position in a sunny south facing windowsill. It was well watered as per the
label instructions. However over Winter it has completely died back. All the
stems have dried up and died. Is it natural for them to die back over
Winter? Will it put up fresh shoots in the Spring or should it be relocated
to the compost heap?
--
Drakanthus.

( Spam filter: Include the word VB anywhere in the
subject line or emails will never reach me.)