Old 03-12-2005, 10:57 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Justin

Default Lighting for my new Planted Discus Tank

Hi all,

As of early next year, I want to move my discus out of the 2'x2' cube and
into a 4'x2'x2' tank. I currently have a MH pendant above my cube tank
which has done me well, but I am wondering if I should continue it above the
4'...

I would like to use Compact Fluro's... As I think the MH is just a bit too
bright for the discus. Can anyone give me advise/experience with these
lights?

Are the CF's going to be able to supply light to a 2' deep tank?

Any advise would be great.

thank you.

Justin.