Old 05-12-2005, 08:58 PM posted to rec.gardens
raycruzer

Default Urgent. Need Help!

Doug Kanter wrote:
"beleebala" wrote in message

I have a biology project due tomorrow morning and I need to identify
this plant. Anyone can help?? Some say it's a mint. However, it does
not look like a mint to me. Thanks in advance.

[image: http://www.hkvote.com/plant.jpg]

How does the teacher expect the class to ID plants? Using one of those books
which narrows things down gradually based on various characteristics?

An example would be "Keys to Woody Plants", by W.C. Muenscher, Cornell
University Press.

You'll find a lot of plant and weed ID databases with images at
Ergonica World of Weeds www.ergonica.com.

Good luck!