Old 05-12-2005, 06:15 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Munir

Default hygrometer and thermometer

Can someone recommend a good hygrometer (to measure humidity) and
min/max thermometer that I can place near my orchids? I want to monitor
their growing area as the weather moves into winter.

Thanks,

-Munir

P.S. For those who remember my greenhouse questions, I did build a
small one using an old desk we had and $14 in materials from Home
Depot. It worked really well and included small windows at different
levels to facilitate ventilation...until a storm last week ripped off
the plastic sheeting and knocked over one of the orchids. The plants
are now back in the house and I'm looking for new, stronger wall
material; it was a three little pigs type of experience.