Old 08-12-2005, 02:00 PM posted to rec.gardens
Pete Kruzer

Default Throwing Snow In Neighbors Yard? Illegal? LONG!!

I'd take videos of him throwing the snow. Then turn them over to the
government agency that is paying him to stay home and make live
miserable for a neighbor.
Perhaps they'll find him a job that requires the same amount of work as
running a snow blower and take him off of his disability payments.
I'm surprised that so far everyone in the group is against you. Now if
his cat was shitting in your yard, everyone would be against him and
his cat!!