Old 08-12-2005, 02:12 PM posted to rec.gardens
Wolf Kirchmeir

Default Throwing Snow In Neighbors Yard? Illegal? LONG!!

MICHELLE H. wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I am new here and am looking for some help or information please.
Unfortunately, I do not live in the country, but I wish I did, I hate
the city. If I could afford it, I would move to the country and away
from all the hustle-bustle, traffic, and people.

[...]

The neighbour is committing a nuisance, to use English terminoloy -
there is an equivalent American term, but I don't know what it is. Get
legal advice on what you can do about it.

The question is whether taking legal action will slap down the jerk, or
whether it will, er, inspire him to escalate his boorishness. One of the
responders to your plaint used an obscenity, which indicates he's an
American Wussy - the kind of man who is terrified of women, usually
because of his own ambiguous sexuality. It's quite possible that your
neighbour belongs to same pathetic minority, in which case it will be
difficult to find the best way to deal with him. Such people aren't
rational.