Old 14-12-2005, 11:03 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Andrzej Konarski

Default Adding nitrates without adding Ca, Mg or K

Użytkownik "Philippe Lemaire (remove oldies)"
napisał w wiadomości
news
Andrzej Konarski wrote:
I stay at about 25 ppm adding 40 ppm per week and changing 1/6 of the
water.

And what do you want ot change ?
I cannot understand You !!!
You have high no3 and do You want to add nitrates or amonium ???

I have to add Ca or Mg to keep NO3 crashing to 0...
My tank consumes 40 ppm NO3 per week that I have to add...
Unfortunately Ca and Mg are added in the same time !

If I good understand You....
It's not possible !!!
I add too mg,ca, no3 and po4 together and mg and ca dont crashing anything.