Old 12-02-2003, 12:55 PM
Tsu Dho Nimh

Default "Snakes" on PBS

"CWilde" wrote:

I think your reaction might have to do with how much experience you have
with poisonous snakes.

Arizona, somewhere in the late 90's, living on TV guide land, with very
little income. The car was broke down on one of the back roads in the summer
time, gas line leak from the rocks, my ex was trying to fix it with glue,
when a rattlesnake shading himself from the sun snatched the ball cap off
his head.

That's what he gets for wearing the local pro baseball team logo
cap The snakes think it's cool.

Tsu

--
To doubt everything or to believe everything
are two equally convenient solutions; both