Old 14-02-2003, 10:06 PM
Rod

Default RHS General Exam...

"Matthew O' Donnell" wrote in message
Can anybody recomend a correspondance course to do the RHS General
Certificate?

Thanks

Rebecca.

Google should find several for you. I don't have personal experience of any
of them. Why not try your local Agricultural/Horticultural College? Many
offer this as a part time course. A few people who have worked with me have
done it this way and found the courses enjoyable and accessible. You should
get a bit of practical and perhaps a garden visit or two as well as the
classroom stuff. The interaction with tutor and other students is useful and
fun. The RHS don't give the certificates away so you will have to do quite a
bit of work but you will earn a certificate that means something.

Rod