Old 21-12-2005, 08:55 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
dddd

Default can someone help me identify this plant? - plant.bmp (0/1)

cool, i actually had a bad feeling but i feel like i atleast have a
chance with it now. it cost about 4 bucks, she claimed she gave me a
deal on it. thanks, i will do further checking tomorrow so i dont have
to wake the fish.

On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 03:19:31 GMT, Charles
wrote:

It looks to me like an Echinodorous, a sword plant. the "vine" is a
flower stalk. Well and truly a good aquarium plant, if I'm right
about what it is. As to which particular sword plant, I can't tell.