Old 17-02-2003, 09:35 PM
Essjay001

Default Sycamore by any other name

Warwick scribbled:

Ah yes, and the Acer Palmatum Japonica that thrive and perform the
task of being lovely specimens in gardens throughout the country
should all be dug out at the same time? These are Acer Palmatum
Japonica Garnet, bloodgood and a couple of others that I didn't know
the precise species of.

Don't be daft!

Are you aware of what an Acer is?

Now you are offensive

Did you ask the owners if you could take them if not you could be
guilty of theft!

I don't know the Japanese for "Can you tell me the name of the owner
of this mountain so I can ask if I can take this handful of seeds off
it.". Do you? It's a fecking *seed*. It fell off a small tree on a
mountain. It is a known plant/tree type and they're grown, sold and
imported into the UK by the million every year.

That ain't the point.

Steve R

---