Old 06-01-2006, 05:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

Default Your favourite gardens?

http://www.botanic.co.uk/

contact me for accommodation on the Isle of Wight

Mike

Happy New Year
www.rnshipmates.co.uk
"Sacha" wrote in message
.uk...
We're thinking of doing a tour of bits of UK later this year and are

trying
to decide which parts to visit. Obviously, we'll have to sit down and

plan
the routes we take 'there and back' but would be grateful for suggestions

as
to 'must see' gardens. Some might have to wait for a separate trip,

though.
Ray has seen several, I've seen very few so in a sense, we're starting

from
scratch. What are *your* favourite gardens in *your* area and further
afield, too. All suggestions gratefully received!

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk