Old 06-01-2006, 05:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
p.k.

Default URls fer yoo - USDA zone map for UK - for comparison of climate, where to find?

Janet Baraclough wrote:
~Camel Valley get some good write ups esp the fizz
~
~http://www.english-wine.com/camelfeature.html
~
Glad you said that - I was just about to wade in and say ahem!

Sigh. Could I draw the learned friends' attention to the vital
qualifying phrase " worthwhile commercial crop on half an acre" (for
further enlightenment see thread "any ideas please").

:~}

Janet

You are quite right, but i was more commenting on the wine than the project
at hand - damn thread-drift!

pk