Old 09-01-2006, 11:19 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Des Higgins

Default Your favourite gardens?

"Sacha" wrote in message
.uk...
We're thinking of doing a tour of bits of UK later this year and are
trying
to decide which parts to visit. Obviously, we'll have to sit down and
plan
the routes we take 'there and back' but would be grateful for suggestions
as
to 'must see' gardens. Some might have to wait for a separate trip,
though.
Ray has seen several, I've seen very few so in a sense, we're starting
from
scratch. What are *your* favourite gardens in *your* area and further
afield, too. All suggestions gratefully received!

Mountstewart in NI is about 1-2 hours drive SE from belfast and is stunning
(BIG house and BIG garden)

http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/main...-mountstewart/

--
Sacha