Old 12-01-2006, 10:44 PM posted to rec.gardens
Lawrence Akutagawa

Default Parker neem : Pure neem oil Bio pesticide, Neem cake organic fertilize

Persephone wrote in message

I recently read -- don't remember where -- that neem products
aren't necessarily all they are/were cracked up to be.

Any info out there?

I jumped onto the neem oil bandwagon several years ago. Had as many pests
as when I didn't use any pesticides of any kind. Am now back to tried and
true vegetable oil (left over from tempura cooking) laced with liquid
kitchen detergent mixed with water. A whole lot less expensive than neem
oil and tons more effective.