Old 23-01-2006, 12:14 AM posted to triangle.gardens
Lady Blacksword

Default Chest Freezer.. good for veggies

Is this still up for sale? If so, e-mail me at murriblacksword at yahoo dot
com and tell me where in the triangle you are.
Murri
"bud" wrote in message
ink.net...
This is also on triangle forsale.. but i thought it might be a good place
to advertise for gardeners and the summer produce.

This is a chest kind of freezer where it opens up from the top and is long
width wise but not in heighth. It is made by a company called WC Wood Co
Ltd. It's 10 cubic feet and measures 42" inches wide by 34 inches high
and
24 inches in depth. Would like to get $100 for this. I bought a new
house
and this was left behind and yes it does work. I dont think the previous
owners wanted to fuss with it in getting it out of a tight room. Boy was
that fun!

--
Rich