Old 23-01-2006, 09:06 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Al

Default Orchid advice site-Not to be missed G

I think suckers are being born with greater frequency then they used to be.
Somebody finds this type of thing profitable.

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
I can hardly believe this is real. Someone pinch me (not you, Mick!)!

Follow the link and carefully read the page that comes up. Then insert any
name and any fake email address where called for and "click the button".
And don't miss the note about "furtilizing" on the opening page. LMAO!

http://www.orchid-growing-secrets.com/optinsplit3.php

Diana