Old 23-01-2006, 09:22 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
J Fortuna

Default Orchid advice site-Not to be missed G

And one of the secrets is about "ways to prune your orchids", I am sure that
will teach them the proper humility! So you want to brag about those pretty
flowers of yours, do you? Well, I will prune you, and then we will see
whether you'll have anything to brag about, eh?

Oh, and I did not realize that flowering season can be a delicate time for
my orchids. He offers to teach us how to properly care for them during this
time. I wonder what kind of advise he has: Don't crush the flowers? They are
delicate.

He also will teach "Exactly where your orchids must be located when they are
in bloom" Will he suggest his own living room do you think? That would be
exact.

Thanks for the funny site Diana!

Joanna

"Rob" wrote in message
Diana Kulaga wrote:
I can hardly believe this is real. Someone pinch me (not you, Mick!)!

Follow the link and carefully read the page that comes up. Then insert
any name and any fake email address where called for and "click the
button". And don't miss the note about "furtilizing" on the opening page.
LMAO!

http://www.orchid-growing-secrets.com/optinsplit3.php

Diana

And if you do it the wrong way, you may hurt 'there' growth... Good gods
people, if you must try to sell snake oil at least get your spelling and
grammar to approach third grade level.

Oh, and this is classic... "- How to make sure your orchids have the
exact amount of humility they need!". My orchids are braggarts, I need
this tip.

Is this the same guy as the world orchid society? Or am I getting my
wires crossed?

--
Rob's Rules: http://littlefrogfarm.com
2a) See rule 1