Old 24-01-2006, 03:33 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Rob

Default Orchid advice site-Not to be missed G

jadel wrote:
Diana Kulaga wrote:
I can hardly believe this is real. Someone pinch me (not you, Mick!)!

Follow the link and carefully read the page that comes up. Then insert any
name and any fake email address where called for and "click the button". And
don't miss the note about "furtilizing" on the opening page. LMAO!

"Furtilize- transitive verb -- to use the pelts of animals as a source
of nitrogen."

What's the probelm? (annoying emoticon here)

J. Del Col

Oh, that is right... I had forgotten. Raccoons are a good source of
furtilizer in the sweetcorn patch. And woodchucks.

--
Rob's Rules: http://littlefrogfarm.com
2a) See rule 1