Old 29-01-2006, 01:39 PM posted to triangle.gardens
Mark Robinson

Default O/T Rules for burning in Wake County?

When I called the Wendell fire dept they said that you are supposed to get a
burning permit. If you don't and someone complains then they will make you
put it out

Hope this helps. Call your local fire department - they should know.

Mark

"Anne Lurie" wrote in message
news
Does anyone know where I can find out the regulations for burning yard
waste in Wake County (not in a city)???

I don't know *what* the neighbors are burning, but it smells smoky here
inside my house (which is another area of concern).

Thanks,

Anne Lurie