Old 02-02-2006, 10:24 AM
Ollie's Mum Ollie's Mum is offline
Registered User

Location: Hampshire
Question Hollyhocks - Clay Soil and Rust Resistance

Good morning,
My first post here, so apologies if this has been covered previously - although haven't found anything in the archives.

I'd like to try Hollyhocks this year. I have clay soil and would like a variety with some rust resistance. Please can anyone suggest suitable varieties and suppliers?

Thanks to all who post and share their knowledge, especially those in business who probably have very little free time - I can't imagine running a small nursery leaves a lot of leisure time!

Thank you,
Beth