Old 02-02-2006, 02:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert

Default Hollyhocks - Clay Soil and Rust Resistance

"Ollie's Mum" wrote in message

Good morning,
My first post here, so apologies if this has been covered previously -
although haven't found anything in the archives.

I'd like to try Hollyhocks this year. I have clay soil and would like
a variety with some rust resistance. Please can anyone suggest
suitable varieties and suppliers?

Thanks to all who post and share their knowledge, especially those in
business who probably have very little free time - I can't imagine
running a small nursery leaves a lot of leisure time!

Thank you,
Beth

--
Ollie's Mum