Old 03-02-2006, 02:26 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,alt.aquaria
Frank

Default Cycling and Bio-Filter in Planted Tank

fusQuanto wrote,
what filter do you have?

I have a 5 gal. tank of neons in a spair bedroom for the grandkids when
they visit. It always has an AquaClear Mini (100gph) on it. One of the
90 gal. tanks for a couple of months now, has had two Marineland's
bio-wheel 330s - great filters. Last week I put two AquaClear 500s on
the other 90 gal. tank. A bit of an overkill (each 500gph), but not as
bad as I thought they were going to be (so for). I run tests and
evaluate aquarium equipment and products for a wholesale house and a
couple of pet stores. ............. Frank