Old 03-02-2006, 04:49 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Jim Conklin

Default Eco-Complete Review? (cross Post fm rec.freswater.misc)

I'm setting up a new 90 gal discus/planted tank and thought I'd give it
a try rather then the Flourite Red that I have in the other tank. (I've
had no problems with the Flourite, just thought I'd try something else.)
Here's a link:
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/Produc...&N=2004+113555

One thing I have noticed is the massive root growth I've had in
comparison to leaves in my old tank. A few more leaves and less roots would
make me happy, but perhaps not my plant!

84F, 6.2 ph, 3KH, 55 gallons, 130watts/10-12 hrs, Marineland 350 with
Fluval XP2.

Thanks!

Jim C.