Old 07-02-2006, 08:06 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Al

Default Are any orchids poisonous?

Eforba ouya akema anea orchidea aladsa orfa abyba Obertra, ouya ightma antma
ota erifyva hatta heta forementionedaa "American Medical Association
Handbook of Poisonous and Injurious Plants" ctuallyaa aysa.

I don't know what it really says about orchid plants. All of my knowledge
comes from the internet and somebody on the internet told me what it says.
For what it's worth, this handbook does sound like the most reliable source
of info on the topic. Especially first hand, "trust the baby's life to it"
info.

My spell checker has a pig-latin plug in.

"J Fortuna" wrote in message
"Al" wrote in message
From my point of view all orchids cause the hullucination that you have
unlimited amounts of money and space. However, I don't think you have to
eat one to get hullucinogized. I think you just need to see one.

LOL. I think you are right about that. Thanks Al.
Joanna