Old 08-02-2006, 07:21 PM posted to triangle.gardens

Default where to find 15-0-15 fertilizer

On 2006-02-08, Alan Magid wrote:
In article ,
"Dwayne" wrote:

Your Co-op would probably carry it or be able to order it for you.

Pennington 18-0-18 Centipede fertilizer should be widely available.

I doubt if it is in the triangle area, but I will make a few calls. I
found it online but the cost is $15 for 20 pounds and $15 for the
shipping.

Lowe's online led me to believe I could order it there but when I put it
in the shopping cart it said call the store. Oh well there is one on
the way home. Sta-green also carries it.

is a garbage address.