Old 08-02-2006, 11:14 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
wendy7

Default Are any orchids poisonous?

(((LOL))) Someone should have captured that on movie & sent it to
"Worlds funniest Videos"

--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

OrchidKitty wrote:
Well, you never know. A few glasses of wine and.... Actually, we went
to a cat show in Boston, and there were a lot of vendors there, as one
might expect. One of the cat food companies had a huge bowl of kitty
kibble on display. We saw a bored-husband type walk by the the bowl,
scoop up a handful of kibble, and chomp it down. Hello dude! It's a
cat show...what you're eating isn't crackers du jour--it's cat food.
Yikes.