Old 09-02-2006, 07:01 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Richard Sexton

Default 3D backgrounds

I was thinking to the Styrofoam chiseled background for OUTSIDE the tank to
save space inside the tank. Is that what you mean? In the 1960s they sold
a 3-D background made of plastic that looked like rockwork for *outside* the
tank. It had an adhesive along the edges. I loved these backgrounds but
for some reason they stopped making them The ones I had lasted well over
15 years.

Oh they still make them. Some of them are $700 now. Yeeow.

Outside isn't anywhere nearly as realiztic looking as inside and you
don't have to make it real thick.

1970 280SE, 72 280SE | Home page: http://rs79.vrx.net