Old 09-02-2006, 06:31 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Koi-Lo

Default 3D backgrounds

"Richard Sexton" wrote in message
I was thinking to the Styrofoam chiseled background for OUTSIDE the tank
save space inside the tank. Is that what you mean? In the 1960s they
sold
a 3-D background made of plastic that looked like rockwork for *outside*
the
tank. It had an adhesive along the edges. I loved these backgrounds but
for some reason they stopped making them The ones I had lasted well over
15 years.

Oh they still make them. Some of them are $700 now. Yeeow.

Wow,... that's pretty incredible. They were no more than $10 back in the
60s (in NYC).
--

Koi-Lo.... frugal ponding since 1995...
Aquariums since 1952