Old 12-02-2003, 10:25 PM
Unique Too

Default Holding new roses in pots until the weather cooperates

"Tim B" writes:

(2) Is there some better solution I'm missing? It's tiring to move a dozen
pots back and forth on a daily basis.

Who am I to offer advice on low temperatures to someone who has a real winter,
I won't even comment on how much cold they can handle.

But for a an easier solution, use a garden cart that will hold all the roses
and move it back and forth. Sure would be quicker than moving them one by one.
And I wouldn't even bother putting them in their holes, just leave them on the
cart until you're ready to plant 'em.