Old 07-03-2003, 01:34 AM
Terry Tucker

Default Tomato cages ( was Best place to buy tomato plants, etc.)

"Karen" wrote in message
(Victor M. Martinez) wrote in
:
They do have great plants
though and those really cool and sturdy, albeit expensive tomato
cages.

Thank you, Victor, for introducing a topic I was wondering about. I
bought those round tomato cages last year and my tomato plants were a
little too robust for them. What do the NG cages look like?

Karen

Tractor Supply has rolls of livestock fencing. I bought one for 80.00 a
couple years ago. I have made at least 20 cages and still have quite a bit
left. You will need heavy duty wire cutters and gloves to make them but it
is not too hard.

Terry