Old 13-02-2003, 02:55 AM
A guy named Emil

Default Rain, rain go away! Damage report from Southern, CA

Hi guys,

Well I am sick as a dog and it's pouring like crazy outside. I took a look
outside at where I have roses in a planter, 2 of the roses were sitting in
about 2" of water! So I had to go outside, lift up the concrete edgers so some
water could escape.

I decide to have a look at the bareroots I have planted on the hill. On my
Tigress rose, a rock had come down from the top of the hill and literaly has
caused a "rear-end accident." The rose was pushed forward and up! I was so mad,
I did the best I could in putting the rose back and packing dirt, a.k.a. mud
around it.

I know I provided a vague description, but do you guys think the rose will
live? The rose wasn't completely torn out, just had come been moved forward a
little from the impact of the rock.

Thanks,
Emil