Old 08-03-2003, 05:45 PM
ned

Default Frog, toad and newt spawn

Annabel wrote:
"ned" wrote in message

big snip

Whatever you do, enjoy your garden. ;-)

ned..
I sense hostility.

another snip
Once again sorry if I have offended you.

Oh no Annabel,
I took no offence. (witness the winking smiley above)
And 'intended no hostility either. 'Merely expressing my viewpoint.
I am long enough in the tooth to know that advice is something that is
freely given and can be just as freely accepted or rejected.
Heaven help any of us who had to accept every point of view expressed
on this ng. big wide grin

Again, whatever you do, enjoy your garden. ;-)
I wouldn't want my conscience burdened with the thought of you
constantly worrying about whether ned would approve or not. :-)

--
ned