Old 08-03-2003, 07:45 PM
Hal

Default Plants for a pond edge

I tried a mint, but it was ugly when it went into the water, plus it
tried to cover the yard. Red verbena (perennial here) looks better
than any other plant I've tried and the fish seem to like eating the
blooms. Hope you find something you like.

Regards,

Hal

On Fri, 07 Mar 2003 13:55:19 -0500, Neil Law neil dot a dot law at ncr
dot com wrote:

I be interested in any recommendations you might have for putting on the edge of
a pond, especially something that would trail into the pond. I've got the usual
necklace of stones that I want to either hide or get rid of.